Ports:5 Multiport USB C Hub: USB-C Power Delivery Charging Port, USB C to HDMI Output, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45 port) Functional and versatile.Standard:USB 3.0 allow you to transfer data at up to 5Gbp/s. Capable of connecting up to two USB-A peripherals (e.g. Keyboards, mice, speakers or thumb drivers) to a USB-C laptop simultaneously. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 devices.Power Delivery USB-C Port
Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop and the hub via its USB-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.4K Video HD Output Adapter USB C to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Lan Adapter Enable you to enjoy the ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet speeds and the reliability of wired connection directly. Support 10 / 100 / 1000 BEST-T networks.
Tips:Here are 4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.Option 4: Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 30Hz) or 2K / 1080p / 720p /480p / 360p, Data transfer rate: Up to 5Gbps,Power: USB bus-powered,Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited to the following)
For Mac Book (12-inch),For Mac Book Pro (13-inch&15-inch),For Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85-inch),For Dell XPS 13 9350 (13-inch) / XPS 15 9550 (15-inch),For Lenovo Yoga 900 (13.3-inch),For Huawei MateBook (12-inch),For Microsoft Lumia 950 (5.2-inch) / Lumia 950XL (5.7-inch).
System requirements: USB-C enabled devices with Windows 10 / 8 / 7, mac OS or above operating systems
Compatible memory card types: Support SD cards (memory cards are not included)
1x 5-in-1 USB C-type hub
1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 specification. Compatible with USB 2.0 Type-C device.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port cannot be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. Not support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. Not compatible with Samsung tablets and Asus Zenbook UX330UA.
8. Charging Power Delivery enabled Dell USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above original power adapter.
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is /- 1-3cm.